- I am a registered clinical psychologist with a specialty that includes, treating trauma, depression, anxiety disorders such as PTSD, drug and alcohol, behavioral problems in children and adolescents, and psychological/neuropsychological testing. My main theoretical approaches are Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Psychodynamics/Psychoanalysis.
- I have administered research specific interventions to patients who had Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Major Depressive, Alcohol Use, and a plethora of disorders from the DSM-5.
- I am proficient in multicultural counseling and have worked with a wide range of ethnicities. My dissertation research included exploring the lived experiences of interracial couples, protective factors with regards to
racism, discrimination, family and societal views.
- I currently provide family therapy, individual counseling, and couples counseling in Ontario, CA
- School: Argosy University
- Degree: Doctor of Counseling Psychology, Psy.D.
- Year Graduated: 2018
- Registration #PSB94023196 California
- Specialties: Depression · Anxiety · Parenting – Trauma
- Issues: Depression – Anger Management · Anxiety · Suicide ideation · Domestic and Sexual Abuse · Family Conflict · Oppositional Defiance – Learning Disabilities · Relationship Issues · Sleep or Insomnia · LGBT ·
Trauma and PTSD Mood Disorders · Personality Disorders · Spirituality – Psychosis – Testing and Evaluation·
- Client Focus/Ethnicity: Multicultural
- Ages: Children (6 to 10) · Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13) · Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19) · Adults · Elders (65+)
- Treatment Orientation: Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) · Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) · Existential · Person-Centered · Psychoanalytic · Psychodynamic