I am an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. My main theoretical approaches are Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, and Solution Focused approaches. I focus on building coping skills by identifying your strengths and jointly finding solutions to your life problems in order to reach your goals.
I currently provide family therapy, individual counseling, and couples counseling in Anaheim and via telehealth to both Spanish Speaking and English Speaking clients.
- School: San Diego State University
- Degree: Masters Of Science in Counseling with Specialization in Marriage, Family, and Child Therapy.
- Year Graduated:2003
- License No. and State:AMFT91596 California
- Additional Credentials: Advance Care Planning, POLST forms coaching certificate, Motivational Interviewing & The Stages of Change certificate (Community Research Foundation), Tobacco Treatment Specialist Completion 14 hour certificate (The University of Arizona), Preventing and Responding to Unhealthy Behaviors (CRF), Psychosocial Rehabilitation Principles & Implementation (CRF), Certified under First Aid and CPR.
- Specialties: Abuse and Neglect· Depression · Anxiety · Parenting · Interpersonal relationships · Geriatrics
- Issues: Anger Management · Anxiety · Codependency · Divorce · Domestic Abuse · Family Conflict · Infidelity· Relationship Issues · Sleep or Insomnia · Trauma and PTSD Mood Disorders · Personality Disorders · Psychosis · Child and Senior Abuse/Neglect · Grief
- Sexuality: All
- Client Focus/Ethnicity: Hispanic and Latino
- Alternative Languages: Spanish
- Ages: Children (6 to 10) · Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13) · Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19) · Adults · Elders (65+)
- Treatment Orientation: Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) · Solution Focused Therapy (SFT) · Existential · Person-Centered · Strength Based and Mindfulness Practice · Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)