“True Peace comes from within, despite the chaos around us.”
Pain and brokenness are an inevitable part of life. My therapy approach is holistic and incorporates the exploration of cultural, generational, and spiritual components which may be affecting you and your relationships. My goal is to work with you to develop congruence and balance in your intrapersonal (within self) and inter-personal (between self and others) experiences. Whatever the struggle, I will walk alongside you to help find solutions and promote growth in your life.
I have been working in this field for 10 years and have focused on family conflict, relationship distress, anxiety/depression and childhood issues. I have a multicultural background which allows me to understand the complexities of cultural issues that often cause challenges in people’s relationships and lives.
Strong families are the foundation for a healthy society. That is why I am especially passionate about supporting individuals in learning effective ways to relate to their family members while dealing with the chaotic situations that life brings. I provide people with tools to understand their past family dynamics, current dysfunctional patterns, and to make intentional change in their future goals and relationships.
- School: Azusa Pacific University
- Degree: Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy
- Year Graduated: 2012
- License No. and State: LMFT 91269 California
- Specialties: family conflict, depression/anxiety, Prepare/Enrich certified (pre-marital counseling), Bereavement Certification,Trained in Gottman Level 2 Couples Therapy, Spiritual integration
- Issues: ADHD, Anxiety, Depression,Trauma, Family Conflict/Parenting, School/Work Stress, Relationship Issues, Bereavement/Grief, Acculturation Issues
- Client Focus/Ethnicity: Multicultural
- Alternative languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Korean
- Ages: Children, Preteens/Adolescents, Adults
- Treatment Orientation: Family Systems, Existential, Narrative Therapy, trained in Alternative for Families-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (AFCBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), art/play therapy