I am an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist with experience in working with adolescents and adults. I have worked with grieving families in assisting their recovery for their loved one, anxiety, depression and drug addiction. My experience has been through the primary practice of Solution Focus Therapy. My approach is intended to help you identify your goal(s) and achieve them utilizing your strengths as the primary tool.
I am currently under the supervision of a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Psychologist with a doctrine degree, which means that you are not only receiving treatment from 1 therapist but from 3 different mental health experts.
- School: Northcentral University
- Degree: Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Year Graduated: 2019
- License No. and State: AMFT118904 California
- Additional Credentials:
- Specialties: Relational Problems, Abuse and Neglect, Anxiety, Parenting
- Issues: Anger Management · Anxiety · Codependency · Domestic Abuse · Family Conflict · Learning Disabilities · Relationship Issues · Trauma and PTSD Mood Disorders
- Sexuality: All
- Client Focus/Ethnicity: Hispanic and Latino
- Alternative Languages: Spanish
- Ages: Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19) · Adults
- Treatment Orientation: Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)