I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. My passion is bringing healing to people’s lives through a holistic and culturally sensitive approach. I help my clients work through depression and anxiety, traumatic experiences, relationship issues and more. My primary theoretical approaches are CBT, DBT informed, Mindfulness, Person Centered approach and Solution Focused therapy. I tailor my treatment approaches based on my clients needs.
I currently provide individual counseling in-person and via teletherapy at the Ontario Office. I have experience working with diverse populations and underserved communities. As a Spanish speaking therapist, I can provide culturally competent counseling to the Latino and Hispanic population.
I began my career as a social worker at a hospital setting and found my passion in therapy while working at a community mental health outpatient program serving adults and older adults. I provided comprehensive services including strength based-recovery oriented therapy and rehab services and facilitated a foundational recovery group. I believe that change can happen when people are given the support they need in order to reach their full potential and live a fulfilling life. Therefore, I ensure that my clients feel safe and provide a safe environment to work towards meeting their goals. “Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light”-Brene Brown
- School: University of Southern California
- Degree: Master of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 2018
- License No. and State: LCSW 103918
- Additional Credentials: N/A
- Issues: Life transitions, Mood disorders, Depression, Anxiety, Relationship issues, Trauma and PTSD, Psychosis.
- Alternative Languages: Spanish
- Ages: Adults, Older adults
- Treatment Orientations: Motivational Interview, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Informed, Solution Focused Therapy, Mindfulness, Person Centered Approach.