I am a Spanish-speaking registered psychological assistant with specialization in psychological/neuropsychological assessment. My main theoretical approaches are Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) and Psychodynamic. I currently provide individual counseling in Ontario, CA.
I currently conduct psychological/neuropsychological testing and evaluations for workers’ comp. I also have experience providing school-based assessment for children and adolescents from pre-school to high-school.
- School: Palo Alto University
- Degree: Doctor of Clinical Psychology, Ph.D.
- Year Graduated: 2014
- Registration No: PSB94024278
- Supervisor: Dana Mathews, Psy.D., PSY31588
- Specialties: Testing and Assessment
- Issues: Anxiety · Depression · Learning Disabilities
- Alternative Languages: Spanish
- Ages: Adolescents · Adults
- Treatment Orientation: Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) · Psychodynamic